This module can be used to control two small DC motors, generate pulses to control RC style servos, and read servo pulses from radio receivers. A logic-level serial communication interface is the primary means of controlling the module.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- Simple serial data interface at 9600BPS for control
- 3.3V or 5.0V microcontroller operation
- Control speed and direction of two DC motors, 6-24V, 1-2A continuous, 5A peak
- Over temperature, over current, under voltage protections
- Generate four 0.5-2.5mS pulses in 10uS increments
- Read four 0.5-2.5mS pulses in 10uS increments
- Special modes directly convert input pulses to motor speed and direction control
- Open-source firmware and hardware so you can modify the design as you like
- Product is shipped with headers that may be soldered on for breadboarding
Firmware, software, PCB, schematic, and bill-of-materials
Arduino Code Example
CS005 adapter allows custom firmware